Register for one of our upcoming listening sessions for the temporary amendment of rule, OAR 471-030-0036, which is to expand individuals’ eligibility to receive benefits under certain circumstances.
Listening Sessions for Workers
- October 14, 2021 from 2:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.: Register
- October 26, 2021 from 12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.: Register
- November 9, 2021 from 6p.m. - 7:30 p.m.: Register
- October 20, 2021 from 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.: Register
- November 3, 2021 from 12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.: Register
- November 17, 2021 from 9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.: Register
The rule is being amended to allow individuals to receive unemployment benefits when their availability to work is impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Missed a webinar or need to re-watch one? Our Webinar playlist on YouTube holds all our webinars that go over regular Unemployment Insurance, PUA, PEUC, Extended Benefits, Adjudication and more. View our Webinar playlist.
All webinars have simultaneous interpretations available in these languages: Russian, Vietnamese, Spanish, and Chinese