Skip to main content

Make Changes

Once you submit a claim, you cannot make changes to it. It’s important that you enter all the information correctly when filling out your claim. Entering information wrong will delay your benefits.

You can update your address by using the Online Claim System and selecting the option “Change your address.” If you are unable to update your address online, please call the UI Center at 1-877-File-4-UI (1-877-345-3484).